When the water well drilling rig is in construction, it needs to be drilled continuously, and the non-stop operation requires a stable production platform, so as to ensure the stable production of the water well drilling rig. The selection of the foundation of the water well drilling rig is particularly important, and the following aspects should be paid attention to:
1. The foundation trench of the water well drilling rig should be excavated according to the stable slope, especially the stratum that is easy to collapse must be dug into a stepped shape to ensure the stable production of the stratum.
2. When the wellbore of the water well drilling rig sinks, it needs to keep running smoothly, try to prevent the wellbore from tilting and other phenomena, and correct and solve the problem in time.
3. When the water well drilling rig adopts the drainage method to drill, the water level in the caisson should drop as the wellbore sinks, and generally needs to be controlled at about 0.5-1m below the excavation surface.
4. After the water well drilling rig is completed, it needs to be drained to test the production quality of the water well drilling rig. It needs to do a large drawdown and pumping, and the water level needs to be kept for about 8 hours. The purpose of this is to ensure the water level and outflow of the well. .
How to choose drill bits for different rock formations
The drill bit is one of the important drilling tools in the drilling of water well drilling rigs. It can be said that without the drill bit, the water well drilling rig equipment cannot be started and produced normally. This shows the importance of the drill bit in the water well drilling rig. For different types of water well drilling rig equipment, different drill bits need to be matched in production. When selecting drill bits for water well drilling rig equipment, the following aspects should be paid attention to:
1. When producing in soft rock with better drillability, the drilling speed is faster, and it is necessary to choose the one with larger slag discharge and high slag discharge quality, and it is best to choose the four-wing shape.
2. When producing in hard rock, due to the high strength of the rock, each column tooth and drill bit need to bear a large amount of load, so it is necessary to choose a drill bit with high strength of the bit body and column teeth.
3. When drilling rocks containing clay, the slag discharge hole is often blocked due to the loose clay, so the side slag discharge bit can be selected.
4. When drilling in rock with good toughness, wedge-shaped tooth bit can be selected to ensure safe production.