Rig installation and preparation
1. Prepare a rock drilling cavern. The specifications of the cavern can be determined according to the drilling method. Generally, the height of the cavern is 2.6-2.8 meters when drilling a horizontal hole, and the width of the cavern when drilling an upward hole, downward hole or inclined hole It is 2.5 meters and the height is 2.8-3 meters.
2. Lead the gas and water pipelines, lighting lines, etc. to the vicinity of the working surface for use.
3. According to the requirements of the design of holes, erect the pillars firmly. The upper and lower ends of the pillar should be padded with wooden boards. After installing the horizontal shaft and the snap ring on the pillar according to a certain height and direction, use the hand winch to lift the machine, fix it on the pillar at the required angle, and then adjust the hole of the drilling rig. Towards.
1. When starting work, carefully check whether the gas and water pipelines are firmly connected and whether there is any leakage of air or water.
2. Check whether the oiler has been filled with oil.
3. Check whether the screws, nuts, joints, etc. of each part have been tightened, and whether the uprights are indeed firmly supported.
When opening the hole, start the motor first, and pull the push handle of the manipulator after the transfer is normal. Make it get the proper thrust, and then pull the handle that controls the impactor to the working position. After rock drilling, the water valve can be opened to keep the gas-water mixture in the proper ratio. Carry out normal rock drilling work.
When the advancing work moves the rod reel to collide with the drill, a drill rod is drilled. To stop the operation of the motor and stop supplying air and water to the impactor, insert the fork into the drill pipe groove of the drill holder, make the motor reverse the slide plate and retreat, so that the joint is disconnected from the drill pipe, and then connect the second drill pipe, press Here you work continuously in a loop.